Sunday, April 14, 2013

In Response to Drew's Post

Drew asks the question, "What do you think of the commercial? Do you find it humorous or offensive?"


I honestly find the commercial kind of humorous. It is something that I did not expect coming from a K Mart commercial because it is seen as a family oriented discounted store. When I saw it for the first time it did make me laugh and I thought it was a creative humorous idea. However, I can see how some people would be a little against it if they had younger kids watching it. Younger kids tend to be very observant and repeat things that they hear. Other than that issue I think that the commercial should continue to be aired because I think it will make a lot of people laugh while leaving an impression that there is now an option to "ship your pants."

No comments:

Post a Comment