Tuesday, May 7, 2013

In response to Allison's Post

Allison asks the question, Do you buy things specifically because you have a coupon for it? Do you go out to eat at a restaurant because you have a coupon for it?"

This post caught my eye because just today I came across the show, Extreme Couponing when people buy tons and tons of things that they arguably do not even need for only a couple dollars. I rarely use coupons because I don't really feel like putting in the effort to look for them and I usually find that most coupons do not apply to me and what I need. I have however had a coupon for a restaurant and used it because I am, after all a college student and can use discounts whenever I can get them. 

Do you think that "extreme couponing" is necessary? Would you ever take part in something like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment